Laboratory glassware refers to a variety of equipment, traditionally made of glass, used for scientific experiments and other work in science, especially in chemistry and biology laboratories.Our offerlaboratory scientific glassware is precisely engineered and tested by our skilled professionals. We offer an exquisite assortment ofglassware which is manufactured in compliance with the set industry guidelines at our vendors' end.
Our organization is equippedwith capacious warehousing unit where all our laboratory products are stored with utmost security and safety.Uses:
- Beakers are simple cylindrical shaped containers used to hold reagents or samples.
- Flasks are narrow-necked glass containers, typically conical or spherical, used in a laboratory to hold reagents or samples.
- Bottles are containers with narrow openings generally used to store reagents or samples. Small bottles are called vials.
- Jars are cylindrical containers with wide openings that may be sealed. Bell jars are used to contain vacuums.
- Watch glasses are shallow glass dishes used as an evaporating surface or to cover a beaker.